Boeing Starliner

Well NASA has delayed the undocking of the Starliner from the ISS for a few weeks, from the Space Bucket:

Earlier today we finally got another update on Boeing’s Starliner spacecraft in the form of a media teleconference. Here the agency and company revealed that they still aren’t ready to set a return date until they complete more tests related to the thruster malfunctions and the helium leaks which could take weeks. They stressed that the crew is safe and that they are instead just using the time available to them before the eventual undocking.
They specifically mentioned new thruster tests expected to happen in the coming days back at NASA’s White Sands Test Facility. Here I will go more in-depth into the state of Starliner, possible return opportunities, extending its 45-day mission cap, and more
Chapters:
0:34 - A Few More Weeks of Testing

Talk about storm in a teacup, one of 18 thrusters on the service module isn't working and they are taking their time to investigate the leak because the module will burn up in the atmosphere during re-entry unlike the crew module. During the breakup of the Russian sat this week they had ISS crew inside the Starliner with the hatches closed ready to evacuate if the ISS was damaged, you think they would do that if they thought it was dangerous to use?

Overheard on an accidentally left open Vox circuit at MCS:

"Starliner, this is mission control. Roger your one-niner-three-zero. We concur with your plan to replace number one thruster unit to check fault prediction. We should advise you, however, that our preliminary findings indicate that your on-board AI computer is in error predicting the fault. I say again in error predicting the fault. I know this sounds rather incredible but this conclusion is based on results from our twin AI computer. We are skeptical ourselves and we are running cross checking routines to determine reliability of this conclusion. Sorry about this little snag, fellows.

"And we'll get this info to you just as soon as we work it out.

"Starliner, this is Mission Control two-zero-four-niner transmission concluded."

Overheard on an accidentally left open Vox circuit at MCS:

"Starliner, this is mission control…. our preliminary findings indicate that your on-board AI computer is in error predicting the fault. I say again in error predicting the fault.
Bowman:
That’s not surprising, after the stock buy-backs, we couldn’t afford HAL—

“My name BILLY…hi! Hi. I’m BILLY…”

Poole:
You sure you didn’t slide the bubble memory out with the key already?

“What this do?”

no BILLY! Do-*^#^