Looks to me like it has four engines based on the inlet splitter, unless it's just a structural support?

prob be held inside hangar with cover thrown off???

cheers

If it was going to be indoors, they wouldn't care about twilight, I'd think.

Judging from the AW&ST podcast, there are going to be a bunch of aircraft there highlighting Northrop Grumman and Doolittle Raider history, not just the B-21.

Which will give a lot of reference objects to compare the B-21 against.

Herr she is

5CE27F3F-9DC3-4D91-86C3-5336C8ABEDF6.jpeg 691B1A90-F241-4EEC-A367-490A75FAEB4B.jpeg

"Let's talk about B-21's range. ... It does not need to be deployed in theater. ... It doesn't need logistical support to hold any target at risk."

That's a strong statement. Hit anywhere on earth from the US without refueling?

Keep in mind that this is the first "dedicated" bomber designed after precision weapons mature over the past 2 decades. So the size of the bomber is designed around their uses. Unlike in the past, bombers need to be big enough to carry conventional "dumb" bombs in order to achieve the same effects.

Thing is tiny. No way it's carrying even one MOP let alone two. Oh well. I'm sure China will get it right.
Not required to carry any at all.
Well, yeah, that's kinda the problem. If they were keeping the B-2 it would be a non-issue. They're not though. (Jesus, we even need to talk about diversity.)
I’m sure Sentinel with be Peacekeeper II hahaha

Keep in mind that this is the first "dedicated" bomber designed after precision weapons mature over the past 2 decades. So the size of the bomber is designed around their uses. Unlike in the past, bombers need to be big enough to carry conventional "dumb" bombs in order to achieve the same effects.
I'm sorry, WHAT?

So, it roughly looks like America's new strategic bomber's spirit animal is the FB-111H?
35438-08-15-16-triumph-the-insult-comic-dog.jpg
I keed.... I keed...