Motocar's Cutaway drawings

can you give me more information about that friend? The exchange of information and data
There isn't any data to give, it is merely that they live in the region and have an interest in aircraft and would enjoy learning of this plane and enjoy the cutaway illustration.

There isn't any data to give, it is merely that they live in the region and have an interest in aircraft and would enjoy learning of this plane and enjoy the cutaway illustration.

Ok, thanks, I thought it was something in particular.

Cutaway McDonnell Douglas TA-4 SU Super Skyhawk, the strange version of the A4-SU fighter trainer of the Singapore Air Force, modifications made by the local company Singapore Aircraft Industries, with an elongated fuselage to install a second cabin but completely separated after the original, giving it an unattractive but very original appearance and perfectly valid for its mission of training pilots in that system, author Mike Badrocke and modified by Motocar.

Attachments

• Cutaway TA-4SU Super Skyhawk.jpg
    Cutaway TA-4SU Super Skyhawk.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Cutaway Douglas A4D prototype of what would ultimately be called "Scooter", an attack aircraft that would fill the history books of aerial combat, seeing action in Vietnam, the Middle East and the Malvinas, here I leave you an early interpretation of that prototype from the mid-1950s, its author being the illustrator R. Turner, retouched by Motocar to unite both images

Attachments

• Cutaway Douglas prototipo A4D.jpg
    Cutaway Douglas prototipo A4D.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 57
Repost Cutaway Leduc

Attachments

• Cutaway Leduc Tobera Termoreactor con infografia - copia (2).jpg
    Cutaway Leduc Tobera Termoreactor con infografia - copia (2).jpg
    423.9 KB · Views: 43
Cutaway I.A.R.80 Jumo 211, the only aircraft built as a prototype after being modified to install a 12-cylinder "V" Jumo 211 engine, sought to have greater power than with the LeRohne 14 radial engine, only that solitary example was built, the Soviet advance and The end of the Second World War ended with the initiative to give the Romanian military aviation a higher performance fighter due to the availability of Jumo 211 engines that equipped the Heinkel He-111 bombers, author not indicated and modified by Motocar to recreate this unknown Romanian project.

Attachments

• Cutaway I.A.R.80 Jumo 211.jpg
    Cutaway I.A.R.80 Jumo 211.jpg
    1,010.4 KB · Views: 47
Cutaway Mikoyan Gurevich MiG I-70, heavy fighter project to respond to the requirement for a heavy interceptor, equipped with a large radar in the style of Soviet firms with separate antennas, one in the center of the conical radome and the other composed of three elliptical antennas that rotated, designed from the beginning to carry heavy air-to-air missiles to face the threat of the bombers of the Strategic Air Command and the British "V" forces of nuclear deterrence, author not indicated and retouched by Motocar

Attachments

• Cutaway MiG I-7U.jpg
    Cutaway MiG I-7U.jpg
    388.2 KB · Views: 27
Cutaway Mikoyan Gurevich MiG I-70, heavy fighter project to respond to the requirement for a heavy interceptor, equipped with a large radar in the style of Soviet firms with separate antennas, one in the center of the conical radome and the other composed of three elliptical antennas that rotated, designed from the beginning to carry heavy air-to-air missiles to face the threat of the bombers of the Strategic Air Command and the British "V" forces of nuclear deterrence, author not indicated and retouched by Motocar
Very nice!

I like the inclusion of #62 - the ARS-57 4-round FFAR automatic launcher!!

Regards
Pioneer