Furry avatars of doom

Charlie, our big red would have returned with either a melted cheese sandwich or a freshly prepared pork chop after raiding the neighbours' kitchen. Their dog would have been cowering under the stairs.

Tell me about it. I bought an office chair at an outdoor sale thinking that it was a bargain... until I took it indoors. It took a week to get the smell out.
I had a distressingly short-lived cat (Fluffmodeus) whose piss was a war crime (the two facts were, in the end, apparently related). Not only did he have a bit of a control issue with it, the smallest amount was like someone set off a tear gas grenade in a small enclosed volume.

I had a distressingly short-lived cat (Fluffmodeus) whose piss was a war crime (the two facts were, in the end, apparently related). Not only did he have a bit of a control issue with it, the smallest amount was like someone set off a tear gas grenade in a small enclosed volume.
I honestly hope Fluffmodeus didn't suffer too much and/or too long. Despite all of our political/ideological differences, Sir, I salute you for the animal welfare you provide to our feline companions - Thank you for your service!

Last edited:
I honestly hope Fluffmodeus didn't suffer too much and/or too long.
Seemed a happy kitten until one day when he wasn't. Woke up to him being inert; he died at the vet several hours later, his kidneys shot to hell. He'd been seen by the vet previously regarding his terrifying pee; they declared him healthy. Clearly he was not.

Cats have a number of design flaws, kidneys and livers being up there on the list.

Dsc_7842.jpg

Work of my cats. Notice the various stains, scratches and stringification of the furniture. All remains of rodents were recently cleaned up so there are none in the picture.
I love the cat's look expressing the equivalent of "What are you looking at?" after a hard day's work of furniture shredding...