Hitler orders advanced intercontinental bomber projects into production to carry on his war plan for attacking Manhattan

The Germans did have plans to attack New York, Manhattan in particular.
I say that Italians also have plans to bomb Manhattan. Wouldn't be too surprized if Hungarian also planned something like that (they almost got radar beam echo from the Moon in 1945, you know!)

Can't be worse than North Korea sending poop ballons to their (unfortunate) neighbours. Seriously: Fatty Buffoon Kim is this sad world Eric Cartman.

Can't be worse than North Korea sending poop ballons to their (unfortunate) neighbours. Seriously: Fatty Buffoon Kim is this sad world Eric Cartman.
I'd suggest the South Korean's will studiously research a counter weapon, which turns out to use nuclear fission in a 100% clean green energy way, and sell it to the entire rest of the world for waste disposal. Really clean up they would....

I say that Italians also have plans to bomb Manhattan. Wouldn't be too surprized if Hungarian also planned something like that (they almost got radar beam echo from the Moon in 1945, you know!)
Almost? Almost only counts in horseshoes and thermonuclear weapons.