Unbuilt projects subforums misused

totoro

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
If i understand it correctly, unbuilt section of the forum is for projects that were planned and explored but never reached service and have since been abandoned. Correct me if that's wrong.

For projects that are in development, not yet in service, there is the general section.
Correct me if that is wrong.

And of course, for projects that ARE in service, again the general section is the place to go.

If the above is correct, a lot of topics should be moved from unbuilt subforums into the general section.

If the moderators agree but dont have time for it, i offer my service of making a list of such topics with their links, so easier transfer is possible.

Additionally and optionally, one or two more sections could be added to the general section. Like naval and missile sections.
(It really depends whether logic would be division by service (army/navy/air force) or division by platform type/launch platform medium)

I tend to police the Postwar Secret Aircraft Projects forum from time to time on this point, but not the other sections. That would be up to the moderators of other sections to enforce (or not).

Last edited:
Sometimes subjects evolve over time too.

That said, if you want to create some lists I am happy to take your support.