Stoke Space Reusable Rocket

Watched that and to be honest I think that's a pretty bad review of the company. The biggest concern I'd take away from the video would be the low funding capital so far - 170 million. Active cooling has been used in a ton of applications before so its not new - adding it to a reusable second stage is the new part of it. But being a smaller capsule than Starship or the Space Shuttle helps in the debate between active cooling and tiles. The take on the CEO is also pretty shady to me, to knock them because they came from Blue Origin (where they created a usable engine) and Blue Origin is slower than SpaceX takes away from the fast pace at which they are moving. If you watch any videos with the CEO he comes across as very knowledgeable and easy to talk to, and that comes across as a person who would have issues with talking and convincing investors. You can also hire in a head marketing guy to do a lot of that.

And there is no shortage of launchers needed for satellite launches, especially as prices come down to enable more launches. Being 5-10% more than SpaceX won't matter if they have a fast turnaround time, because there is a large demand for launchers.

And there is no shortage of launchers needed for satellite launches, especially as prices come down to enable more launches. Being 5-10% more than SpaceX won't matter if they have a fast turnaround time, because there is a large demand for launchers.
Not really. Take away Starlink and there is a surplus of launchers

Based on this environmental assessment, which gives the following data for Stoke's Nova LV
1721009375923.jpeg
(alongside another line that says that the S2 is 14ft wide), we can guess that the general shape of Stoke's Nova currently roughly looks like this, old shape for comparison (note, they're not necessarily to scale, the old render may not have had a 12ft wide S1)
1721009438817.png
The S2 would seem to have a tank volume of at most 50m^3 (likely less), compatible with the stated propellant mass.

As far as I know there have been at least 6 FFSC engines that have been component tested, and 3 Fully tested

-RD-270 (UDMH/N2O4) was fully tested in 1969, with mixed results, meant for UR-700 and later R-56
-RD-280 (Aerozine 50 equivalent/N2O4) had at least component testing in 1968, meant for later R-56
-Integrated Powerhead Demonstrator (H2/O2) had full component testing (built it wasn’t meant to be a working engine) in 2004-2005
-Raptor (CH4/O2) has been ground tested since 2016 and flight tested since 2019, Starship
-YF-215 (CH4/O2) has had some recent advanced component tests as of April 2024, including some "hot tests" unknown how much hardware there is, CZ-9
-Stoke Nova’s Engine (CH4/O2) has been fully tested as of last months,

Landspace is also currently working on a methalox one for a future launcher, first hot fire planned in 2025