IMHO this plastic model is inspired by the German Focke-Wulf Ta 183.
More likely the MiG-15, I would think. I have one of these that my younger brother built, perhaps around 1956? Incidentally, the MiG-15 went through a design stage that was not so similar to the Ta-183, so it is not clear how much influence, if any, was involved. Note similar ships from Lavochkin and Yak. I believe that the Tsiolkovski would work up an aerodynamic configuration, and different companies would use it as a starting point.
My personal theory is that Western intelligence heard about a twin-engined all weather fighter based on the MiG-15 and considered the part of the engines mounted in tandem as obvious Soviet disinformation, because who would do that. So they came up with a more plausible design, and called it MiG-19.
Not clear to me it had anything to do with official intel sources. Note that it does have a vague resemblence to a night fighter MiG built at the time.

Fake MiG-19

The IAE 33 Pulqui II was a transonic version of the Focke-Wulf Ta 183, developed by Kurt Tank in Argentina between 1947 and 1955.

Two test gliders and five prototypes were built of this aircraft. The scheduled production of 100 operational units was cancelled for political reasons in 1957.

The first glider was built with the collaboration of Reimar Horten in early 1948, to study the aerodynamic behavior of the design at low speeds. It flew for the first time on 20 October, towed by a Glenn Martin W-139 bomber, proving that the 55-degree swept tailfin did not offer sufficient lateral stability. The second glider was built with a 35-degree swept tailfin, which surface had been increased by 30 per cent.

The construction of two prototypes started in 1949. The IAE 33-01 was used for structural testing and the IAE 33-02 was fitted with a Rolls Royce Nene II centrifugal turbojet with 2,270 kg static thrust. The first flight was made on 16 June 1950 showing lateral instability at speeds above 700 km/h and loss of lift at low speeds. It was modified with the installation of a wider rudder and wing leading extensions, a pressurizing system and a cockpit hood reinforced with metallic strips. A deflector was added over the nozzle to protect the rudder from the heat of the exhaust gases.

On 23 October, during the second test flight, the IAE 33-02 climbed to 8,000 m in 6 minutes reaching a speed of 1,040 km/h. During the third flight, it reached an absolute ceiling of 13,000 m, landing at 170 km/h without loss of lift. It was destroyed due to wing structural fail on 31 May 1951.

The IAE 33-03 was the preproduction version. It had an increased fuel capacity and better lateral stability, resulting from the installation of a new flight control system. Its flight testing began at the end of 1951, getting destroyed due to an engine stoppage on 9 October 1952.

The IAE 33-04, built in 1953, was equipped with four hydraulic operated airbrakes on the rear section of the fuselage and fences on the upper side of the wings, to delay the migration of the center of pressure at transonic speeds. It had an improved pressurized system and was armed with four Hispano-Suiza Mk.5 cannons of 20 mm installed under the air duct. During the flight tests performed in 1954, the 04 reached an absolute ceiling of 15,000 m and 1,080 km/h maximum speed.

The IAE 33-05 was started in 1957, without fences but with four anti-spin fins in the rear section of the fuselage, flying for the first time on 18 September 1955 and the last in 1960. The IAE 33 airframe was built entirely of light alloy. The wings, spanning 10.6 m, with 40/45-degree rear swept angle and 8 per cent thickness, housed two fuel tanks with 150 liters of capacity each, two with 154 liters, two with 170 liters and two with 160 liters, as well as the ailerons and the hydraulically operated flaps.

The fuselage housed the pressurized cockpit, with armored windshield, one Mk.IIc gyro-gunsight from a Gloster Meteor F.Mk.4, and Martin-Baker Mk.1 ejector seat, the armament, the landing gear, the air intake with bifurcated air duct, three fuel tanks with 656, 485 and 156 liters of capacity, the engine pressure compensation chamber, the turbojet, the tailpipe, four airbrakes ant the 35-degree rear swept tailfin. The tail plane, with 45-degree rear swept, was fitted with an electric motor to vary its incidence.

Both the Dutch and Egyptian governments were interested in the acquisition of the IAE 33. An all-weather version with radar, two Sidewinder missiles and a Rolls Royce AJ65 Avon turbojet was also planned. It would have been a good competitor to the Sabre K, but the coup of 16 September 1955 ended production plans.

In 1947, the German aerodynamicists Hans Multhopp and Martin Winter received the request to design an experimental airplane able to fly at Mach 1.24. The project was developed at the Royal Aircraft Establishment (R.A.E.) of Farnborough, using all the aerodynamic research done for the Focke-Wulf Ta 183 as a basis. It was too advanced for its time, with a 60-degree rear swept wing and the pilot in prone position to best reduce the size of the frontal area of the fuselage, with a diameter of just 1.20 m.

A jettisonable trolley would help it for taking-off and a retractable skid system for landing, although their small fuel capacity and the high consumption rate of the turbojet advised its launching from a bomber in the same fashion than the American Bell X-1, the DFS 346 tested in the Soviet Union or the unmanned prototypes of the Miles M.52.

The project was not cancelled but evolved and converted itself into the Hawker P.1067, a predecessor of the Hawker Hunter, based in the Spec F3/48.

The British used the T-tail plane formula in the experimental airplanes and projects Avro 724, Armstrong Whitworth AW.58 and AW.169, BAC VC 10, Blackburn B.89, Bristol Type 177, 178, 183 and 188, de Havilland D.H.116, Fairey ‘Delta 1’, Gloster P.250, 259, 272, 285, 356 and F.135D, Handley Page H.P. 88 and Victor, Hawker P.1062, 1064, 1068 and 1097, Saunders-Roe P.121, 148, 149, 163 and 187, Short P.D7, Westland PJD.143 and W.37.

RAE Transonic Project Technical Data

Wings: with 60-degree rear swept at the leading edge, 42-degree at the trailing edge, 6 per cent thickness/chord ratio at the root and 10 per cent at the tip; Tail surfaces: tailplane with 60-degree rear swept at the leading edge, 46-degree at the trailing edge, tailfin with 67-degree rear swept containing the cooling system; Fuselage: with circular section, prone pilot housed in a transparent container within the air duct with ventral hatch; Landing gear: two hydraulically retractable skids; Engine: one Rolls Royce AJ65 Avon turbojet with 2,722 kg static thrust; Fuel tanks: in the wings, ahead of the main spar; Wingspan: 7.62 m; Length: 10.29 m; Height (folded skids): 2.4 m; Wing area: 17 sq. m; Estimated maximum speed: Mach 1.24 at 10,975 m; Initial climb rate: 71 m/sec;

Service ceiling: 18,290 m; Powered endurance: 30 minutes; Touchdown speed: 275 km/h.

In January 1951, Aviation Age magazine published an eye-catching picture of a Soviet fighter like the Focke-Wulf Ta 183, with a large tailfin of the same length as the fuselage and two fences in each wing panel, with the caption: The latest product of Russia’s aircraft designers, a very fast interceptor-fighter designated MiG-19. The dark painting, the red stars bordered with white, the number ‘125’ painted in the nose section and the radical aerodynamic design were a very credible set for the public, but it did not deceive the experts who ruled that an airplane with these characteristics would be useless as a weapons platform, due to excessive snaking.

In December 1951, the Flying magazine published a different version with mid-mounted wings, mid-high tail plane, the number “16” painted in the nose section and the following text: “This new, unidentified Red interceptor shows trend of Russian design. It has rocket motor installed above its axial turbojet at base of dorsal fin”.

In the book Military Aircraft of the USSR-New Types published in 1952 an “Unidentified fighter 1951” is described with three views black silhouettes and three illustrations by Bjorn Karlström depicting a tadpole-like, high-speed fighter with high-set wing and T-tail plane. The aircraft with the number “172” painted in the nose section was very similar to that of Aviation Age.

The MiG I-360 (SM-2/1) was flown on May 24, 1952. The aircraft was the prototype of the real MiG-19 and was fitted with one “Focke-Wulf style” T-tail plane.

In 1953 Aeromodeller Annual published one drawing by André Dautin depicting the “Yak-25” Soviet fighter, based in the Aviation Age picture.

In February 1954 Flying published a very detailed cutaway of the Aviation Age version.

In 1957, Flight magazine published the Aviation Age picture, including some technical data: supersonic speed, 45,000 ft. ceiling, 34 ft. wingspan, 12 ft. height and over 14,000 lb. maximum weight. According with Flight “this weird-looking red jet is apparently the latest in the MiG series to be observed, it reportedly has a rocket installed where rudder joint the fuselage bottom, for added combat speed”.

The same information was published by Italian magazines Cielo (December 1953) and Aerei d‘Oltre Cortina (Ed. Roma, 1955).

In April 1956 Avion magazine described the "MiG-19" (shown in Tushino on 1951) as a possible failure: “According to some sources entered in service by 1953, but in very limited numbers. The MiG-17 Fresco was preferred for mass-production”.

It looks like a description of the Lavochkin La-15.

In June 1953 the model maker Aurora released a 1/48 scale model plastic kit, called “Yak-25”, based on the Aviation Age version but with a nose radome inspired by the real prototype MiG-15bis (SP-1). In the 1954 and 1958 editions the name was changed to “Russian MiG-19” on the kit box art, describing it as “one of the Soviet Union´s latest and most dangerous fighters”.

The aircraft was also found its way into plastic kits from other companies and even into bubble gum cards. In 1999 the VAC-Form version was released by Harold Bickford Models as “MiG-19 Not!”
Kurt Tank got into deep stall with the Pulqui II, a characteristic of T-tail jets that was very dangerous. In what I consider one of the greatest bits of test piloting of all time, he remembered a 1920s journal paper that discussed this. Then he figured out that pumping the stick might get him loose from the lockin. And it did. Although not a T-tailed plane, the procedure for attempting a recovery from departure in the F-16 uses pumping. The Hortons, who I consider unreliable, claim the Pulqui II was very dangerous in cross wind landings because of the shoulder mounted wing. (Note that the similar La-168/-15/-174 apparently had satisfactory handling properties.) The Pulqui II was remarkable for its range capability. Also, it made Argentina approximately the fifth nation to originate a true transonic fighter prototype. Finally, my brother built one of those plastic kits in the 50s and I still have it 70 years after Michael made it.

More likely the MiG-15, I would think. I have one of these that my younger brother built, perhaps around 1956? Incidentally, the MiG-15 went through a design stage that was not so similar to the Ta-183, so it is not clear how much influence, if any, was involved. Note similar ships from Lavochkin and Yak. I believe that the Tsiolkovski would work up an aerodynamic configuration, and different companies would use it as a starting point.

Not clear to me it had anything to do with official intel sources. Note that it does have a vague resemblence to a night fighter MiG built at the time.
By the way, there is an amazing article in Aero Digest in the mid 1955s by Mikoyan (or Gurevich) describing the development of the MiG-15, which of course, looks a lot like the not preferred version of the 183. But it shows an early sketch which looks a lot less than the 183 and suggests the Sovs did a lot of their own thinking (MiG, La, and Yak all produced rather similar configurations). When the Russians, serious engineers, who did the Il-2 video game did the 1946 video game, they found they had to make a modification of the tail on the 183 to make it work.