An S-136 in a non military role at an air show,also shows off the parachute recovery system.

I get that the Iranian Tweeter said something akin to: "Images of Shahed 136 non-suicide drone in an airshow role."

But plenty of military types are display at airshows with smoke-generators and probably a few with parachute recovery system. Perhaps "non-suicide" but - in the absence of, say civilian-role sensors, etc. - still very much a military drone

Attachments

• shahed-136-airshow.jpg
    shahed-136-airshow.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 8
Shahed 136s and VALs unveiled in Belarusian service under the name "Nomad"[кочевник].
Interestingly altho it has also "geran-2" written on it the sat nav antenna resembles the ones typically seen on iranian shahed 136s,in addition you also have the Vehicle Assisted Launcher which is another iranian feature that has not been seen in russian service.
https://armyrecognition.com/news/army-news/army-news-2024/belarus-starts-local-manufacturing-of-iranian-shahed-136-drones-as-nomad
Belarus_starts_local_manufacturing_of_Iranian_Shahed-136_drones_as_Nomad_925_001-ac96320c.webp

That seems incredibly expensive for a simple INS/GPS guided moped motor aircraft. $250,000 would buy you SBD2 with IIR, millimeter wave radar, and link 16. Sure, there’s no engine, but I would not have thought an unlicensed copy of a German two cylinder engine sets one back much.
Manufacturers don't typically sell things at cost. Especially to the governments of foreign countries. Russians are buying a capability. The ability to produce and deliver several thousand of them quickly is probably a pretty big selling point in it's favour. I doubt the Russians feel ripped off.