I'd honestly thought that the V280 was already using the Osprey engines, not just the proprotors....
The demonstrator used the T-64 engine instead of the T406/AE1107C the V-22 uses. The FLRAA engine will be a variant called AE1107F. The V-280 proprietors aren't the V-22's proprotors, either. Smaller diameter and higher flapping to meet the Army's agility targets. Being a demonstrator, there is probably some part reuse here and there, but to substantially expand flapping will be a bunch of new parts and the V-280 clearly doesn't have blade fold, so that's a new blade and new other details to capture that weight and complexity savings.

@Scott Kenny - Actually, the proprotors are significantly different. I do not recall the numbers, but the FLRAA will have ~ 5 degrees more flex than that of the V-22 for increased agility. The Bell demonstrator used CH-47 engines as there is an ample supply of them within the U.S. Army and they were 'Government Furnished Equipment' to keep cost down. When the dollars went aways for the Future Advanced Turbine Engine (FATE) program, both vendors were given authority to select engines for their aircraft.

Did the V-280 Valor have reduced down wash compared to the V-22 Osprey? Heavy down wash from the Osprey’s high proprotor loading limits where it can operate safely if I remember correctly.

@SteveO - The propwash is reduced from V-22 mostly due to difference in weight. It is still more than similar sized helicopters. I suspect it will be of similar velocity to that of a CH-47. That said, the FLRAA is a "sideways" CH-47 with smaller rotors.

Same radar. Cerberus is an improved version of Searchwater and is fitted on the Merlin AEW helos.
Cerberus is not the radar. It's the AEW mission system, coupled with Searchwater radar. Crowsnest is also basically an updated Cerberus-Searchwater combo.