Almaz-Antey S-500 Prometheus / 55R6M Triumphator-M / System 98Zh6M1

There's no doubt at all that Vitino has been hit at all. FIRMS data only proves that, and post strike satellite imagery is out there. It's likely that a Krasukha system was also damaged/destroyed as it was seen in previous imagery and those locations were clearly struck with evidence of fire and damage.....

My point was more that would the S-500 have failed to protect Vitino if it was deployed to protect the Kerch Strait bridge which is a minimum of 260km away? If it is in fact deployed at all....(suspect it is if Budanov says it is)...suspect some OSINTer's are combin through satellite imagery from Crimea and Krasnodar as we speak...

Last edited:

Ok, so now even the targeted radar has become a communications facility...

Apart from that, that the Russians are failing to adequately protect military sites that are not directly connected to the war effort in Ukraine has been a recurring pattern. I fail to see what that says about a SAM system that may or may not be deployed in a location where it may or may not be even capable of protecting said target.

A video from an obscure source which is basically an AI generated narration overlaid over random footage of HIMARS (as opposed to ATACMS) and S-400 (as opposed to S-500), with any sort of photographic evidence of hits on the claimed target conspicuous by its absence... what reason is there frankly to believe anything it says?
Kanal13 is a straight out propaganda channel.
I had the grave misfortune of clicking on it once in the past and realised this within seconds.
Unfortunately it is no surprise it was being viewed and reposted here..

Last edited:
Tivaz...the Ukrainian artillery channel (the ones who wiped out the S-400 spectacularly on film) are reporting that they've hit the S-500 system with ATACMS....specifically the Yenesei radar...and allegedly there is video..

Last edited:
Prometheus: A Trickster figure, known for his wily intelligence, who stole fire from Zeus and the gods and gave it to mortals. Zeus then punished him for his crime by having him bound to a rock while a great eagle (or vulture) ate his liver every day only to have it grow back to be eaten again the next day.

View: https://x.com/UKikaski/status/1806687112521224339
Crimean Wind and other UA sources are reporting the possible destruction of a new Russian S-500 Prometheus air defense system near the Dzhankoi Air Field in occupied Crimea.
NASA FIRMS thermal imagery shows a fire at the presumed location of the MGM-140 ATACMS M39A1 Block I missile strike which was acquired at 1300 Kyiv Time (1000 UTC) on June 28, 2024 (today).

1719585131415.png
1719585151831.png
1719585166594.png

View: https://x.com/tom_bike/status/1806695442131866080

Last edited:
Prometheus: A Trickster figure, known for his wily intelligence, who stole fire from Zeus and the gods and gave it to mortals. Zeus then punished him for his crime by having him bound to a rock while a great eagle (or vulture) ate his liver every day only to have it grow back to be eaten again the next day.

"I ate Prometheus liver with fava beans, and a nice chianti" fpfpfpfpfpfpfpfffffpppppp...

Credit where credit is due - it lasted a whole fortnight.

Russia Has Just One S-500 Air-Defense System. It Arrived In Crimea Amid A Storm Of Ukrainian Rockets.​

14 June 2024
Featured in Forbes

Mods what is going on? Is this a place to cheer on ruskies or "rules based world order"? There are obviously people with a lot of passions, probably know this conflict in a much more personal way. That said this is turning into a nafo twitter channel on all Russian equipment. Do I need to start posting flagrant Russian, Iranian and Chinese propaganda?

Given that we get a post every single time the Houthis hit an unarmed, civilian cargo vessel with a drone, surely this is at least military-related discussion involving high-end weaponry.