2023 US Munitions production

Last edited:

It's not openly spoken about but these seemly disparate hot conflicts are likely part of a plan. At the very least we need to prepare as if it is. The world feels like we're replaying the beginning of the 20th century.

It's imperative that Europe place the long term contracts that allow European companies to crank up production.

At least the DoD is ramping rocket motor production.

A related topic, cost !

I pity the poor schmuck who pointed out this pricing wasn't sustainable in a protracted war. I'm guessing he wasn't promoted and drummed out.

Someone needs to defend this pricing. My gut reaction is that these are designed, built, and priced, as very low production Tiffany Studios pieces. Perhaps it's time to move to Phase II, value engineering and de-risking the supply chain.

I pity the poor schmuck who pointed out this pricing wasn't sustainable in a protracted war. I'm guessing he wasn't promoted and drummed out.

Someone needs to defend this pricing. My gut reaction is that these are designed, built, and priced, as very low production Tiffany Studios pieces. Perhaps it's time to move to Phase II, value engineering and de-risking the supply chain.
And all this to get a profit margin of 15%. These corporations aren't even that profitable that the government can get them in line. There really is no way to get production cost down. Unless of course an export order on the scale of Chinese missile orders is made. I personally still think Australia should have invested in missiles than on submarines.