Wall and Ball "wake-seeking torpedo"

Quite interesting find!

I managed to found some references here, searching for "Wall torpedo":

Apparently there are document "V Wall - Robot bomb and aerial torpedo", open to public but not digitized. Maybe someone from Australia could access it.

Hi Dilandu, your link is expired, or dead. Below a screensoht of the list of the documents I found, I think they are the same you found too (the other 21 documents are the pictures already listed). I hoped for some expert that already know about these torpedoes, going to an archive during the Covid pandemia I think it is diffficult, if not impossible (in Italy they are more or less closed, or with a very long waiting list).

Wall and Ball Torpedo.jpg

Hi Dilandu, your link is expired, or dead. Below a screensoht of the list of the documents I found, I think they are the same you found too (the other 21 documents are the pictures already listed). I hoped for some expert that already know about these torpedoes, going to an archive during the Covid pandemia I think it is diffficult, if not impossible (in Italy they are more or less closed, or with a very long waiting list).

Yes, it seems to be that (sorry for the dead link, I was typing from my phone, and must be made some mistake). I'm trying to identify V. Wall, the inventor, but without much sucess.