Orionblamblam

ACCESS: USAP
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Website
www.aerospaceprojectsreview.com
This is... odd.

Deadly Blaze Ripped Through Russia’s Top Air Defense Research Lab

A major fire broke out today in a secretive Russian military research center, killing several people, injuring others, and leaving significant damage in its wake. The facility in Tver, 120 miles northwest of Moscow, is responsible for diverse research focused on air defense, but reportedly crosses over between the fields of both space and the military. Most notably, it reportedly studies stealth technologies — and, above all, counters to use against them.

Local media reports on the fire at the Central Scientific Research Institute of the Aerospace Defense Troops, or TSNII VVKO, in the center of Tver, do not provide a final death toll...

This is... odd.

A major fire broke out today in a secretive Russian military research center, killing several people, injuring others, and leaving significant damage in its wake. The facility in Tver, 120 miles northwest of Moscow, is responsible for diverse research focused on air defense, but reportedly crosses over between the fields of both space and the military. Most notably, it reportedly studies stealth technologies — and, above all, counters to use against them.

Local media reports on the fire at the Central Scientific Research Institute of the Aerospace Defense Troops, or TSNII VVKO, in the center of Tver, do not provide a final death toll...
Israel's contribution to the Russia Ukraine conflict?

This is... odd.

Israel's contribution to the Russia Ukraine conflict?
Every comment section I've seen on this topic has implicated the Mossad. But fire is kinda universal, and apparently the place was constructed of brick, kindling and accelerant. I would bet that they've recent boosted the work schedule, which would:
1: Overwork the staff
2: Add new, inexperienced staff
3: Overstress the physical infrastructure, such as electical cables that were probably hand-insulated by Tesla himself from the looks of the buildings
4: Open the door to sabotage... not only by foreign powers, but by exsting staff.

Many of the great Chief Designers of old had ties to Ukraine-but sabotage is not what I suspect. I think Putin's paranoid policy purged them in favor of Tajiks and Uzbeks or something...any decidedly non Ukrainian-and here's your result. Uh-what this do? Where's Borat?

Any long established organisation has jaded staff who simply are not on the ball. The great shutdown of nhs computers was caused by (Not sorry it has been accepted) middle aged women who did not realise that a message addressed to a work email with 'You have won, click here' should be ignored. I know this from personal experience of the nhs. S was a speech and Language therapist making teaching programs as an added task. Her colleagues would 'move' the files to their own work laptop rather than copy so she had to constantly replace these files. The added cost from years of doing this is but one example of the 'I can't be bothered' culture in may large organisations. No need for sabotage etc.

When I worked at the archives of my big town, the old lady handling entries managed to crash the entire computing system. The reason ? every time she welcomed new people and checked them, she opened a new window.... and forget it. Same when they left. On a very busy day with a crapton of readers and students and reaserchers, it proved a fatal mistake...

In french language RESET sounds like RISETTE which is a cute word to say "little smile". FAIT RISETTE !
And since RESET has gone into french language as an (horrible) anglicism, just like fucking INVESTIGATION...
I remember a movie where an old hostess inapt to computing completely crash a department store computing system, and is left saying (shaking her head in sorrow)
"j'ai juste fait RESET" lmao ain't that cute ? except for the computer assistant of course.

That would explain software. Here? Heaters and coins in fuseboxes...assuming there ARE fuseboxes.

HANLON'S RAZOR: never attribute to malice something that can equally well be attributed to stupidity.

So true. Unfortunately, our times seems to prefer malice (=conspiracy) to that simple answer...

Last edited:
Every comment section I've seen on this topic has implicated the Mossad.
Sounds like they have been watching the film The Odessa File too many times.

Saying that, the Dmitrievsky Chemical Plant outside Moscow also burned down the same day as TSNII VVKO. Now if this is really TsNIIMash then there is a pattern.