Status
Not open for further replies.

Justo Miranda

ACCESS: Above Top Secret
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
What's the point of this thread?
It sure isn't the clickbait title/first paragraph of the thread - neither article has anything that could remotely be interpreted as matching the title.

I can only assume that the title/first paragraph matches his personal political allegiance.

It sure isn't the clickbait title/first paragraph of the thread - neither article has anything that could remotely be interpreted as matching the title.

I can only assume that the title/first paragraph matches his personal political allegiance.
My personal political loyalty rejects any kind of dictatorship, but my intention in this case is only to report on the enormous bias with which the media treat the problem of nuclear contamination, depending on who produces it.

From my university days, I present you:
In this matter, I might be more of a splitter. Or do I lump both Justo's categories together? Tricky.

First link is a story from Hong Kon's South China Morning Post about China building nuclear power stations, second a Nature story about using AI to analyse the most effective policies to reduce global warming. It doesn't mention nuclear power.

Don't see how this feeds into the topic, seems very much just a personal opinion masquerading as news.

Status
Not open for further replies.