Questions about the military industry

Bottleship

ACCESS: Secret
Reaction score
I'm looking for data on the following questions:
- Production of smokeless powder in USA during WW2, by years
- Production of artillery in Britain during WW1, by types and years (it seems that there was some kind of British publication that contained accurate data on the production of all guns in Britain and others by month)
- Production of weapons, ammunition, vehicles etc. in Britain during WW2, by years
- Planned production of artillery and firearms ammunition and artillery guns in Germany in 1944-46 (I found estimates of damage to some military production from bombings, I found data on plans for the production of small arms, but not artillery ammunition, small arms ammunition, bombs, mines and artillery guns)
- Complete data on the production of explosives, gunpowder and ammunition in Russia in 1900-1917 (available statistics usually take into account only the data of the War Ministry, or only the data of the Main Artillery Directorate, and many productions formally belonging to the Naval Ministry, the Mining Department and others are not taken into account, although they produced gunpowder, explosives and millions of artillery shells)

I would be sincerely grateful for help on any of these issues, especially on the issue of American gunpowder, if the source is indicated.

These are highly specific topics which may not appear in secondary sources, so the best course of action would be to look in an archive or see on their website. I'm not familiar with archive procedures in the US, Germany or most other countries, but in the UK the IWM and National Archives provide an online service where one can view certain documents, or have others digitised but you'd have to pay. Unfortunately I can't help you much more than that.