My coloring of Justo Miranda's Mustang FTB drawing.

GreatJimbo

ACCESS: Restricted
Reaction score
Justo was kind enough to give me permission to color his FTB drawing, and this is the result. I generally draw two separate profiles of each side, top and front, one flying and one landed. This is my first "what-if" project aircraft. I have a small growing portfolio on deviantart, so if you have the time please check out my deviantart page at https://www.deviantart.com/great-jimbo to see my other artwork that include a B-17E "Honi kuu Okole", The Nakajima J1N1 fighter that shot "honi kuu Okole" down, P-51H, B-52H "Ghost Rider" and a KC-135R. Mustang-FTB-color-side-landed-done.png Mustang-FTB-color-side-done.png Mustang-FTB-color-top-landed-done.png Mustang-FTB-color-top-done.png Mustang-FTB-color-front-landed-done.png Mustang-FTB-color-front-done.png

Great work and thanks for sharing! If I had a wish... could you do drawing(s) of the Focke Wulf high performance pusher fighter "Hochleistungsjäger" (Focke Wulf0310.035-512 with As 413 engine, on page 153 and 157 in "The ultimate piston fighters"), please? Of course with Justos permission. Thanks and greetings

Please donate to support the forum.

Back
Top Bottom