Let's have some fun in those dark times

Michel Van

ACCESS: Above Top Secret
Reaction score
the times are dark, let's lighten it with fun and Jolliness picture...

giphy.gif

And, it looks like someone cut a hole in the snow and repacked it (probably against the door when closed) so the cat could easily burst through when shoved forward.

Orionblamblam said:
You can just barely see what looks like a hand or something disappearing to the left on the other side of the hole in the snow... I'd bet that that cat was thrown through the snow rather than it jumped.
Dare I say...catapulted?

It is still funny. There is a cat treat advertisement here in the UK of a cat breaking through an interior wall whe the box is shaken. Hilarious, just don't pet the cat, he is a cycle path.

Orionblamblam said:
You can just barely see what looks like a hand or something disappearing to the left on the other side of the hole in the snow... I'd bet that that cat was thrown through the snow rather than it jumped.

Yes definitely thrown I too see the hand and as another commenter said the snow has been removed and repacked.

I've grown up with cats and they would, if anything, attempt to 'climb' the obstacle as opposed to jump through it.......

In today's 'click bait' and 'look how many views I got culture' this fake attempt to garner both probably bothers me more than it should but it does really bug me for some reason.

Not real crazy about animal abuse myself. Nothing to laugh at IMO.