Léon Marchand and Teddy Riner made a baby together (wait for what happened next !!)

Archibald

ACCESS: USAP
Reaction score
And on the second echography, the nurse was aghast at what she saw.

... the unborn baby already has three gold medals around his neck. Scientists simply can't explain it.

I'll get my coat... seriously, those guys are superhumans. Make no mistake, that also applies to Phelps, Carl Lewis and a few others. No blatant nationalism from me.

Well, I'm still waiting for the composite offspring of Marty Feldman and Carol Channing--no need for CCDs with those peepers.

Sportsgames - Really??? Seriously??? I have zero patience/tolerance for this kind of mindless crowd riling crap and so far considered this forum to be a safe haven/refuge from topics like that - for forum members who also frequent sports websites, when was the last time that an aerospace topic was competently discussed on one of those??? And yes, moderators, please feel free to cauterize this remark - I simply feel strongly that any Cincinnati Time Waste adjacent posts should have no home whatsoever in this forum. But panem et circenses still rules, I guess...

Last edited:
You know me (a little) @martinbayer I usually stick with aerospace matters. That thread is essentially a dumb joke. Which can be locked or nuked if moderators feel the need.
By the way... BMX, 1-2-3: "All those sports are yours. Except BMX. Attempt no medal there."

Please donate to support the forum.

Back
Top Bottom