Wurger

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
Everyone knows about the Dormier P.85 aircraft project, a Do17Z with, among other differences, floats and straight wings. It wasn`t included in the attached table, taken from a BA/MA file on the contest for a seaplane bomber, known as "Kampfflugzeug See" or as See-Stuka, as may see. There were two Blohm & Voss contenders (one was the P.56) and a Junkers Ju88 with floats, which project I didn`t know at all. All aircraft would sport Daimler-Bens two DB601 engines, as the Dornier P.85, a mora than likely tender. Who knows about the B&V proposals and the Junkers Ju 88 seaplane?

Attachments

• 1938 Contest.jpg
    1938 Contest.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 165
Everyone knows about the Dormier P.85 aircraft project, a Do17Z with, among other differences, floats and straight wings. It wasn`t included in the attached table, taken from a BA/MA file on the contest for a seaplane bomber, known as "Kampfflugzeug See" or as See-Stuka, as may see. There were two Blohm & Voss contenders (one was the P.56) and a Junkers Ju88 with floats, which project I didn`t know at all. All aircraft would sport Daimler-Bens two DB601 engines, as the Dornier P.85, a mora than likely tender. Who knows about the B&V proposals and the Junkers Ju 88 seaplane?

Hi,

I searched in many books,even DDL,but unfortunately there's nothing about Ju-88 on floats ?!.

Attachments

• 12.png
    12.png
    355.2 KB · Views: 100
In the latest issue of Flugzeug Classic is an article about the "Stuka See". Focusing on the Do P 85.
Why keep calling "Moskito" to the Ta 154, alias "Kanguru"? The true German "Moskito" was the Fw 191. The article should be very interesting, Athpilot. Does it mention the other tenders?

Attachments

• ju 88 floats.jpg
    ju 88 floats.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 56
I get my Flugzeug Classic from Readly, a digital subscription site. An excellent feature is that you get access to the current issue as well as all the available back issues, which in this case go back to 2018. There is a free trial and the monthly subscription price is very reasonable considering the thousands of publications you gain access to.

Flugzeug Classic Issues: https://go.readly.com/search/go/publication/context/5a65f3ba03c6b75011000240

Taking on account the "Flugzeug Classic" article and the table posted on#1, the Blohm & Voss tender, P.56, wasn`t simply a Ha 140 version. It`s specifications doesn`t match either projects P 56 (1. Projekt and 2. Projekt), making it a more elegant aircraft, if built.