j-aircraft forum registration issue?

Temistocle

ACCESS: Secret
Reaction score
Hi, I have tried several times (in the past months) to register on the j-aircaft forum, every time I recieved the mail confirming the registration, but with the note:

"Before you can login and start using the forum, your request will be reviewed and approved. When this happens, you will receive another email from this address."

After that, I received nothing to activate my membership; maybe I botherdd them... or maybe they do not want me on their forum, but let me know. Or I have to "read between the lines"? :D
I know that some members here are also members of the J-aircraft forum; please, do you know how to contact the administrators?
Thank you in advance

Hi, I have tried several times (in the past months) to register on the j-aircaft forum, every time I recieved the mail confirming the registration, but with the note:

"Before you can login and start using the forum, your request will be reviewed and approved. When this happens, you will receive another email from this address."

After that, I received nothing to activate my membership; maybe I botherdd them... or maybe they do not want me on their forum, but let me know. Or I have to "read between the lines"? :D
I know that some members here are also members of the J-aircraft forum; please, do you know how to contact the administrators?
Thank you in advance
I had the same problem a few years back and finally gave up.