Does anyond here have any direct contact with Mortons Media?

gatoraptor

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
I hope someone here has some direct contact with someone on the staff at Mortons Media who can solve an issue with the Mortons Books iPhone app.

The problem is quite simple: this app had not been updated in about a year's time, which is ridiculous. Why have an iPhone app if you're not going to keep it up to date? Key Publishing, on the other hand, does a pretty good job of keeping theirs updated, although I wish they would add a Key Books app.

(The "newest" book shown on the Morton Books app is US Supersonic Bomber Projects Vol. 2. When was that published? It's certainly been awhile!)

I hope someone here has some direct contact with someone on the staff at Mortons Media who can solve an issue with the Mortons Books iPhone app.

The problem is quite simple: this app had not been updated in about a year's time, which is ridiculous. Why have an iPhone app if you're not going to keep it up to date? Key Publishing, on the other hand, does a pretty good job of keeping theirs updated, although I wish they would add a Key Books app.

(The "newest" book shown on the Morton Books app is US Supersonic Bomber Projects Vol. 2. When was that published? It's certainly been awhile!)
Maybe: https://www.facebook.com/MortonsBooks
From theis site:
Phone: 01507 529529
Email: emailqueries@mortons.co.uk

I totally get you. I’ve dealt with apps that go stale, and it’s super frustrating. I actually used the Mortons Books app a while back, and it felt pretty outdated even then. Reaching out on social media could be worth a shot; I’ve seen companies respond quicker there. And yeah, a Key Books app would be a game changer!

I've raised this issue and apparently the app is now being updated.