Can anyone help me identify a prototype aircraft I remember but cannot find?

ThePolishAviator

ACCESS: Restricted
Reaction score
Some time ago I found an interesting prototype of a homebuilt jet aircraft but I forgot it's name.

It was a very small aircraft featuring 2 very interesting jets mounted on the end of it's low aspect ratio unswept wings. These engines were very interesting as they used the principle of ejector thrust but not to increase power but to increase the amount of air moving through the engines acting as a sort of compressor with these ejectors being mounted at a 90 degree angle to the rest of the engine. The marketing brochure I once read on this aircraft stated that similar engines were usually extremely inefficient but the designer managed to use resonance of some kind to get much more pressure in the ejector. The same designer also planned on making a helicopter with these engines as tip-jets.

Does anyone know what the name of this aircraft is? I cannon find anything about it as google is littered with low quality articles about small jet aircraft which obscure any search results that would be useful to me.